Israeli campaign of demolition across the West Bank

Jerusalem24 – Yesterday, the Israeli military forces launched a campaign of demolition, bulldozing, and uprooting of tress across the West Bank. They they leveled lands in the Qalqilya governorate to expand a settlement street, and bulldozed an agricultural road in the village of Atouf in conjunction with uprooting of dozens of trees in the village of Bardala, demolishing two agricultural facilities in Tubas and Salfit governorates, while it seized the components of 6 solar energy systems in the northern and central Jordan Valley.

In the Qalqilya Governorate, the Israeli forces began razing large areas of citizens’ lands, to implement a settlement plan aimed at expanding settlement road No. 55, which lies between the cities of Qalqilya and Nablus.

In the village of Atouf, southeast of Tubas, Israeli vehicles swept a road and demolished an agricultural room.

Local sources reported that the Israeli bulldozers razed a three-kilometer-long agricultural road that had been built by the Agricultural Relief Agency to serve dozens of farmers in the village, and demolished an agricultural room owned by Rami Sorour Bani Odeh.

They also pointed out that the Israeli military repeatedly targets agricultural roads in the Atouf Plain, one of the extensions of the Al-Baqi’ah Plains, and destroys them in whole or in part, as well as the agricultural rooms used by farmers to store their agricultural equipment.

In the Salfit governorate, the Israeli forces demolished an agricultural room in Deir Ballut, to the west.
Ghazi Hosni Musa said: The occupation bulldozers demolished a 40-square-meter cultivation room in the western region of the town.

He pointed out that Israel handed him a notice 8 months ago, so he filed a case with the Israeli courts.

The mayor of Deir Ballut, Yahya Mustafa, said that Israeli forces demolished an agricultural room owned by Ghazi Hosni Musa, in the “Khalat al-Abhar” area, West of the town. He pointed out that the area is threatened by seizure, and on January 6, Israeli authorities uprooted more than 3,000 olive trees.

Meanwhile, the Israeli forces handed a notice to stop work on the construction of a building materials company in Haris village, West of Salfit.

The owner of the company, Mortada Daoud, said that the construction project has been in place for two years, on an area of ​​5 dunums in the eastern region of Haris village. “Today, we were surprised to receive a notice to stop construction.”

 

Related Articles

Back to top button